I haven't posted in two months. I suck. Lo siento. I don't really have an excuse as to why. Unless you count being lazy as a valid excuse for not doing something, though that never seemed to work for me in school. So, quick catch-up sesh:
1. I cut 13 inches off of my hair. It still feels strange.
2. I finally bought a DSLR. But I don't really know how to use it yet. As evidenced by the quality of some of these pictures.
3. I got a new tattoo on my forearm. But you can't really see it here. But it's awesome. True fact. Trust me. And my new half-sleeve starts soon, money permitting.
4. I'm out of grad school for the summer and seriously considering pursuing another program. I probably should have thought that one through before I spent thousands of dollars on the program I'm currently studying.
5. My boyfriend has encouraged me to play guitar again. I could win the World Championship title for Worst Fretting.
Pinky promise you'll see me again before another two months pass.
tank: Target // denim shirt: thrifted // skirt: Forever 21 // belt: Target // tights: UO (?) // boots: UO // necklace: Sister's Jewelry (Greensboro, NC)